This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Looking for a NEW way to have pizza? Or a NEW way to eat hummus? Then make my Hummus Pizza Recipe!
This recipe is great for using up what you have: use any crust, any vegetables, and any hummus!
Table of Contents
Easy Hummus Pizza
I love enjoy recipe creation – it’s one of my favorite parts of doing this blog – and this hummus pizza was born from looking in my refrigerator to see how to use up what I had.
Hummus that needed to be used up, a lone zucchini and half a red onion and that tomato almost past its prime – my thought process went into overdrive. And when I saw the can of crescent rolls that expired the next day – well, that sealed the deal:
Hummus pizza is an easy dinner recipe – and it has a crescent roll crust with tons of roasted veggies on top!
Pizza Crust Ideas
Like I said, I had a can of crescent rolls almost expired, so it was time to use it, and it became my pizza crust. Here are some other ideas for the crust:
- My pizza dough recipe
- WW Pizza Dough (no yeast!)
- Store bought crust (like Boboli)
- Store bought dough (pizza dough in a can or frozen dough, or fresh from the deli)
- Use pita bread
Ingredients in Hummus Pizza
- Flavors of Hummus: I love Sabra Classic, Garlic, Pine Nut…really any flavor, but use what you have and what you like! You can also use more or less than I did (do you like a saucy or a scant sauce pizza?)
- Vegetables – see ideas below
- Cheese – We aren’t melting cheese on top, so it’s best to do a cheese that doesn’t need to melt, like Feta, Goat Cheese, Brie, or Bleu Cheese
How to make Hummus Pizza
- I roasted my vegetables. To roast your veggies, just put them on a baking sheet with a bit of oil, and roast them at 375°F until they’re tender.
- Pre-bake the crust before topping it.
- Top with the hummus, vegetables, and cheese.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 tube crescent rolls 8 rolls
- 1 small zucchini diced small
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- 1 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 cup broccoli chopped
- ½ cup hummus any flavor
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese or feta
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line one cookie sheet with foil and spray it with nonstick cooking spray. Line a second cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
Chop vegetables and place them on the cookie sheet with foil. Spray the vegetables with nonstick cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Roast vegetables until cooked, about 15-20 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
Unroll crescent roll dough on the cookie sheet with parchment paper. Keep the dough in the rectangle and press any seams together. Bake until golden and cooked through, about 12-15 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
Assemble the pizza: spread the hummus on the crust. Top with roasted vegetables. Sprinkle with goat or feta cheese. Slice and serve immediately.
• Instead of crescent roll dough, use pizza dough (store bought or homemade) or you can even use pitas.
• Use any vegetables you have. Figure about 4 diced cups vegetables.
• Use any flavor hummus.
• You can easily omit the cheese if you wish.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 6g | Dish: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 207mg | Potassium: 418mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 583IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 2mg
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate
Hummus Pizza with veggies is an easy dinner or appetizer recipe! This can be vegan or vegetarian! Make Hummus Pizza with crescent roll crust or use naan or pita and any vegetables and hummus flavor. It’s a great 30 minute meal or simple pizza recipe!
Last Updated on January 21, 2023